CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Merry Merry

Christmas Plates
Snowman Dinner/Cookie Plate
Merry Christmas Cookie Plate
Christmas Tree Dinner/Cookie Plate
************************************************************************

Christmas Ornaments Baby's first Christmas
with monogram

Polka Dots
with Mongram

I have all colors, ribbons, and can do monograms, names, designs, etc. All are custom made to order! Perfect for weddings, new babies, or any other occassion!

2 comments:

  1. Can you do the plates with photographs?? I'd like to do something for my mom that has the kids' photo....what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, not sure about that. I can do cute stick figures for a family! I can also do personalized photo frames - and you could put photo in it! We will brainstorm!

    ReplyDelete