CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cast your vote...

Most of my items are customized, so it is hard to keep a "stock" of them, but I would like to know what you would like to see more of.

I'm working on some different stuff that is more generalized, but would like your opinion. What types of holiday items do you like? Do you like snowmen, christmas trees, etc? or do you love baby themed items for that little bundle of joy in your life? What about the glassware? Do you want more sports teams, monograms, or just something fun and funky for all?

This will help me keep some things on hand for show and sell!

Either email me by clicking on the link to the right sidebar or leave me a comment. You can also vote in the poll to the left sidebar until the end of next week!

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see some custom frames and gift ideas for grandparents.

    ReplyDelete