CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holiday Open House

I'm excited to participate in my first Open House with a great friend. She was my high school art teacher and she does wonderful paintings as well as makes beautiful jewelry now! She asked if I would like to join her in an Open House she is doing at her house and then if I knew anyone interested in hosting one.
One of my best friends is graciously hosting one the first week of December, so I'm excited and anxious all at the same time.
I have prepared a lot of samples and I'm going to try to "bulk" up on some items that I think will be appealing that some people can buy on the spot!

This is a great opportunity for me and something I've dreamed about for about 10 years now. I'm glad to see my efforts really go to the next level.

1 comment: